Monday, March 2, 2009

Schools Rules at PRES

They are finally ready for posting. After several snow days and many class periods interrupted our School Rules Videos are finally ready! Students in my fifth grade technology classes used a wiki to collaborate and write their scripts. Then they recorded their videos using a flip cam. Finally they used iMovie to create their movie.

PRES has three main school rules, they are Be Respectful, Be Responsible, and Be Safe. Students were assigned one of the rules and created a video which showed an example of a rule in our school, they also showed a counter-example of each rule as well. It's up to you to decide which is the right and wrong way for each video!

Enjoy!

Be Respectful
Videos by Madi, Gabriel, Alana, and Amanda









Be Responsible
Videos by Mariana, Sofie, Celina and Arsalan









Be Safe
Videos by Ben,Jillian, Bryan and Kenneth







6 comments:

We are friends~ said...

Hi
I really like your videos. It's so interesting, funny and you all do a great job introducing your school rules.

I like the part you show the good examples and bad examples.

We'll give you more feedback next friday.

Talk more then:)

Brian Chen(Taiwan) said...

I like your videos, they're hilarious, you guys must have worked very hard

Teresa(Taiwan) said...

I like your first videos,because it is very interesting!
thanks for sharing your school rules ~*_*

Ryan Keng (Taiwan) said...

Your school rules are good! I like your videos. Do you have more rules? I hope you guys can make more videos about the rules.

Garylu(Taiwan) said...

I like your vedio:be safe,What happen in you school is real in my school.
Our school sometimes has because some the conflicts caused by violence.

Gary Chou (Taiwan) said...

I like your videos about Be Safe,the music is fun,and the boy in the video is funny.