Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Simple Machines Project - Group #1

The Six Simple Machines Hello. In Mrs. Cowles class we are working on a video project about simple machines. We were divided into four groups. Our group has six people (Lynelle, Johanna, Trisha, Jordan, Samuel and Andrew). We went around our school to discover how staff at our school utilizes simple machines to help them do their job. There are six simple machines that you will soon discover what they do but for now lets just stick with the names. The names of the six simple machines are the following: pulley, lever, inclined plane, wedge, screw, and the wheel and axle. In the video that you will soon preview is going to show you what the six simple machines are and how we utilize them in reality.

Click here to see our video!

2 comments:

Mrs. Cowles' Class said...

We fixed out video links and added another post about Simple Machines :-) ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

I want to see your video but it wouldn't let me. I am sure that it is fantastic. I know that you learned a lot about simple machines and working together as a group. I am very proud of you! Please let me know when I can see it.
Mrs. Tallent :)